Referral Banners

Friday 6 September 2013

Echiejile dismisses Besiktas switch report

Echiejile dismisses Besiktas switch reportNigeria international left back, Elderson Echiejile, has denied that he has joined Turkish Super League side Besiktas.

“It’s not true that I have signed for Besiktas. There was no agreement between Braga and Besiktas. I am still a player of Braga,” MTNFootball.com quoted the defender, whose contract at Braga expires in June 2014, as saying on his official website – www.elderson3.com

Echiejile also denied the transfer on his twitter handle @eldersonech, insisting he is focused on Saturday’s World Cup qualifier against Malawi in Calabar.

“Please disregard any report that I have signed for besiktas. I’m still a player of sporting braga,” he tweeted.

“Everything abt a transfer is behind me as I’m focused on Saturday’s match vs Malawi.”
 
Interestingly, Besiktas on Thursday unveiled Corinthians of Brazil left back Ramon Motta on a season-long loan deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment